Thursday, August 19, 2010

Club Penguin Igloo Upgrades Catalog August 2010 Cheats

The August 2010 Igloo Upgrades was released today, featuring a brand new igloo.
As said before, there is one new igloo, which is the Cozy Cottage. Take a look for yourself!
Click the roof of the gym for the hidden Pumpkin igloo.

Click the word “Fish” for the Bamboo Hut.
Those are the two new hidden igloos. For the previous hidden igloos, see the May 2010. For the Secret Stone Igloo and the Secret Deluxe Stone Igloo, see the April 2010 post.


-Alighf, Club PenguCheats Team
 

4 comments:

  1. Clubpengucheats.com
    I would love to know where you get the Club Penguin Time Zone Widget and the cool "Comment" buttons. Please get back to me with the answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why did you delete me from your buddy list?

    giglei

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love these cheats!
    It reminds me, I still have to do them for my site

    ReplyDelete
  4. SIGN UP TO BECOME AN AUTHOR! A CHANCE TO BE PART OF A 50 FOLLOWER WEBSITE!

    http://clubpenguincheatfun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Don't be rude, mean, link to other sites, or do anything else wrong, otherwise your comment will be rejected! Help us track mascots by commenting here!

Hit Counters

Alighf's ClubPenguCheats.com 2008-2010 Copyright