Tuesday, August 3, 2010

REMINDER: Alighf's Summer Party TODAY (Wednesday)

SCROLL DOWN FOR FIELD OPS #8 GUIDE

I am having a party on Club Penguin for summer! It will be full of fun! Here are the details!

Day: Wednesday, August 4rd
Time: 11:00am PST, 1:00pm CST, 2:00pm EST, 8:00pm UK
Server: Wool Socks
Room: My igloo on map (Alighf, on member igloos)

We will have tons of fun! Just like...
  • Racing contest
  • Stamp hunt
  • Hide and seek
  • Dance-A-Thon
  • Lots more!
I will be adding 5 lucky penguins this time! I am totally not going to miss it! Are you comming? I am so excited! Let me know in your comments!
-Alighf,Club PenguCheats President

2 comments:

  1. it sounds awesome but i cant come because it is late in time my dad told me to be off the computer in 7:00 uk pm sharp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im coming..What stamp hunt?

    ReplyDelete

Don't be rude, mean, link to other sites, or do anything else wrong, otherwise your comment will be rejected! Help us track mascots by commenting here!

Hit Counters

Alighf's ClubPenguCheats.com 2008-2010 Copyright