Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Reviewed by you: Igloo decorating

Club Penguin's owner Billybob makes a weekly post called the "Reviewed by you". There, we are asked about something and we give them our answer of 50-75 words. If our answer is the best and gets chosen, we get 10,000 coins added to our account and our answer posted.

Anyway, last week Club Penguin asked us about what was our favorite igloo to decorate. And Bluetrue2006 said:
Aug. 18 Blog Image.jpg
My favorite igloo is the igloo with a yard! Where else would I put all my plants? It looks great and is fun. I use it for a beautiful garden, or sometimes an outdoor party. I think it is the best igloo! Me and my buddies love to hang out in my garden and look at all the flowers around us. Thanks for making it CP!! Waddle On!! :)
This week Club Penguin wants us to comment at the official blog what have we done to  help the world. Click here to submit your answer! Have you helped the world? If so, how? Let us know everything in your comments!

-Alighf

4 comments:

  1. Hi Alighf,
    I was just wondering when you were going to put my add up because I payed you.

    ~-Mimi-~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry mimi but none of the 2 codes were correct. You tried to scam me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What?! My friend bought them for me. I'm so sorry, I didn't know they weren't correct. I swear I would never scam anyone on purpose.

    ~-Mimi-~

    ReplyDelete

Don't be rude, mean, link to other sites, or do anything else wrong, otherwise your comment will be rejected! Help us track mascots by commenting here!

Hit Counters

Alighf's ClubPenguCheats.com 2008-2010 Copyright