Tuesday, August 24, 2010

EPF Elite Gear: Tactical gear is out!

Club Penguin just released the 11th Field Operation, with as addition to it, new Elite Gear. This new Elite Gear is designed for tactical situations. Check it out.

The new Elite Gear is available under the Tactical tag.
Tactical Headsets
  • Alpha Headset
  • Delta Headset
Basic Set
  • H20 Pack
  • Range Finder
  • Tactical Gear
  • Tactical Boots
What do you think? Do you want more gear comming up? Did you like it? le tus know in your comments!

-Alighf, Club PenguCheats Team

2 comments:

  1. ALIGHF WHY did you delete me? you added me at your party and then deleted me. also what server do you go on? also did you know yourpp(my old penguin)

    giglei

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome info! I was honestly just thinking about something similar to this other day so, it was almost weird when I ran across this. You would be surprised how many people simply have no idea when it comes to this kind of stuff. Anyway, thanks for getting this cool info out there and I am sure I am not only one who appreciates you taking time to post this for masses.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be rude, mean, link to other sites, or do anything else wrong, otherwise your comment will be rejected! Help us track mascots by commenting here!

Hit Counters

Alighf's ClubPenguCheats.com 2008-2010 Copyright