Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Reviewed by You: Art for Haiti

Club Penguin's Billybob posts a new Reviewed by You every Tuesday. It's Tuesday, so anyways each week they choose one review they like best and post it on Club Penguin's next Reviewed by You post. They also add 10,000 coins to your penguin account!
Last week Club Penguin asked us what you've done to help others in your own community.
Reenabean98 said:

I love to help make a difference. My favorite way to help is by growing my hair! When my hair is 10 inches longs, I braid it and send it to Locks of Love, and they make it into a wig for people with cancer. It gives me a new look and I feel great that I did something good for someone else! It's so amazing to hear about everything you guys do to help out. Be sure to check back tomorrow to vote on the Top 4 Art for Haiti pictures!!
 Aug. 24 Blog Image.jpg
 Lots of you have been asking if the Fair will be returning to the island this year. We're happy to say that the Fair will be coming in September - with a few new surprises. So this week, we'd like to know what you're looking forward to most at the Fair!

-Mimi40751, Club PenguCheats Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be rude, mean, link to other sites, or do anything else wrong, otherwise your comment will be rejected! Help us track mascots by commenting here!

Hit Counters

Alighf's ClubPenguCheats.com 2008-2010 Copyright